DIGITAL MARKETING STRATEGIST
Edgewood, WA / 253-709-3076 /email@example.comLinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/chris-seehafer-564a3864/
7+ years of experience in online advertising, copywriting, and social media, with a documented record of success in increasing online presence and brand awareness
BA in Communications/Advertising
- Expertise in multiple digital marketing disciplines, including email, content and social marketing.
- Proven success in driving results though copywriting, social media, and community engagement.
- Results have included record sales growth in key product lines and increased audience engagement.
- Extremely passionate and knowledgeable about digital media and engaging content creation.
|Areas of Expertise|
o Content Marketing
o Web Analytics
o Budgeting & Planning
|o Video Production
o SEO & SEM
o Web Design
o Lead Generation
o Email Marketing
o A/B Testing
o Graphic Arts
o Integrated Campaigns
Performance Radiator LLC – Seattle, WA 2014-Present
International auto parts supplier with 35+ locations in US and Canada serving over 80,000 B2B partners and consumers.
Managed all print, copywriting, and online marketing content and materials for US and Canada locations including outside sales team. Oversaw and guided team members in multiple customer rewards programs, product training, and best social media practices. Coordinated across multiple departments internally (operations, finance, sales, and IT) and executed contracts with external vendors, associations and consultants.
- Copywriting & Content Development: Revised entire catalogue of printed sales material, eliminating waste and creating greater brand awareness. Produced graphic arts to be used in packaging, print materials, promotional items, vehicles and social media. Produced training, product demonstration, and promotional videos.
- Social Media: Initiated and launched entire social media presence, across 36 locations in US including Facebook, Google+, YouTube, and LinkedIn. Increased brand awareness, customer engagement and increased sales across multiple product categories.
- Email Marketing: Installed modern Email Marketing tools and analytics, increasing subscription base by 18%, and click through rates by 7%. Improved customer engagement, retention and sales. Responsible for all content marketing plans and schedule. Grew email subscription base to 40,000+ B2B customers.
- SEO & SEM: Co-managed launch of Pay Per Click advertising campaign, including Blog and Geo Tracking. Drove an increasing number of leads month by month in multiple locations and achieved top- page visibility in multiple keyword product categories and locations.
- Department Management: Oversaw all facets of the Marketing Department including, supervising, scheduling, budgeting, forecasting, production, vender agreements, merchandise procurement, employee clothing, association memberships, trade-marks and licenses.
- Customer Rewards Programs: Supervised team members in execution of gift card rewards program, streamlining the validation and processing procedures increasing customer satisfaction and reducing loss. Overhauled dated merchandise rewards program eliminating significant losses in warehousing and shipping. Introduced popular industry clothing brand to rewards program, revitalizing the program, and increasing brand awareness across multiple social media platforms.
- Trade Show Management: Managed pre-show and onsite communications and logistics for show sites including two booths at SEMA, the world’s largest small business trade show. Championed and produced two exhibitor booths, improving exhibitor experience, and brand visibility while decreasing construction and tear down time by 80%. Generated a record number of leads.
CRS Digital Designs– Tacoma, WA
Freelance Web Design, Graphic Arts, Social Media, and Video Production. 2012-Present
Created and managed online marketing business serving business owners, enthusiasts, clubs and charities. Empowered customers by building tools and online strategies to better serve them in content creation, brand messaging, customer engagement and online presence.
- Website Creation and Design: Solicited and negotiated contracts for website creation and design, website updating, search engine optimization, analytics, and social media tool integration.
- Graphic Arts and Content Creation: Produced Logos, Title Pages, and promotional graphics for improved brand consistency across social media channels including Facebook, Google+, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram and LinkedIn. Produced promotional Videos, Blogs, and Podcasts, with over 20,000 views, increasing customer engagement.
- Created distinct brand strategies: Worked closely with a variety of clients to develop online marketing strategies and schedules, that could be managed inhouse saving costs, and increasing brand awareness. Provided customized “How to Videos” for client with step by step processes for managing every aspect of their website and social media channels.
- SEO: Optimized Websites for improved search engine look-up, through a variety of Plugins, Google Site mapping, meta tagging and social media tool implementation. Achieved Top of page organic rankings in keywords and locations with multiple clients.
Game Forge LLC– Auburn, WA 2009-2012
Retail game store.
Founded company and managed all aspects of a brick and mortar and online company.
|Education & Skills|
Bachelor of Arts in Communications/Advertising Washington State University
Computer, web, and program skills.
Mac and PC platforms; Microsoft Office; Word Press; Drupal; Adobe Photoshop, Dreamweaver; InDesign; Illustrator, After Effects; Sony Vegas; Sony Acid; Google: AdWords, Analytics, Conversion Optimiser, Webmaster Tools, Keyword Research Tool; Constant Contact; Facebook Advertising, Facebook Insights; YouTube; Vimeo; Twitch; Twitter; Google+; Yelp; LinkdIn; Pinterest; Unreal; Java; HTML; CSS; Thumbtack.